Product Number: 10-LED-P36P1L-18D
LANDING LIGHT, PAR 36, 4 1/2" Dia.
Parmetheus PAR-36 LED lights (4 1/2" dia.) are a drop-in replacement for outdated Incandescent lamps. Lightweight, low-current and moisture resistant, they provide stable light output for thousands of operating hours.
Though light output is only a fraction of HID (High Intensity discharge) , the LED is comparable to a 100 watt incandescent bulb and is equal in light output to your original OEM landing light.
- First commercially available PAR36 LED for Aviation applications.
- Stable light output for thousands of trouble-free operating hours.
- Available in Landing and Taxi versions.
- Convenient Drop In design for ease of installation:
- Power wiring attaches to brass screw terminals; Weight is virtually identical to previous PAR36 lamps; Assembly design includes clocking notch
- Polycarbonate, replaceable, hard-coated outer lens.
- Metal, heat dissipating coated housing.
- Whelen TIR (Total Internal Reflector) technology rivals strobe in intensity and effectiveness.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
Three year warranty.
NOTE: THIS BULB IS A PAR 36 WHICH HAS A 4 1/2" DIAMETER.
Specifications:1.36 AMPS @ 14 VDC
NOTE: For PAR 36 TAXI LIGHT use Product Number 10-LED-P36-TL-18D
NOTE: a PAR-36 size bulb measures 4 1/2" Dia
a PAR-46 size bulb measures 5 3/4" Dia
NOTE: 8130-3 paperwork is available for Domestic US or Foreign
United States FAA-PMA approved parts do not require 8130-3 Inspection Documents in the US,
however this paperwork is available to Domestic purchases if requested.
The PMA information with the parts is sufficient in the United States.
Be advised that 8130-3 inspection documents are normally used when exporting.
You must provide the Country you are exporting to or request a Domestic 8130-3 in the note area if you request this option.